Rob Meronek Skater Profile
Hometown: Tampa FL, Stance: Goofy, Age: 45, Status: Am
Last Update: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 Submit an Update
Rob Meronek on Instagram (@meronek)
Last year when we created The Boardr Amateur Skateboarding Series, all of the winners from around the country were flown to Austin for the full @XGames experience to skate in The Boardr Am Finals in front of the biggest crowd I've ever seen watching a skateboard shindig. @HiDefJoe produced a full length show for ESPN that's out now. Check it out in my bio link. I still can't believe I get to work on projects like this in skateboarding. Thanks for following along with everything @TheBoardr is up to. See you around on the wood and wheels out there.
Back when I first started skating in the 80's, I remember seeing this one super old ass dude skating. He was 25 and our crew couldn't even understand how he could even be capable of riding a skateboard. In a flash I turned 25, 35, and now headed towards 45 and 55, and still always remember what a shock it was to see someone as old as 25 skating. These dudes here are champs of the 50 and Up Division at these contests we do @theboardr and are killing it. Even as far as skating has progressed I'm still kinda shocked. It's nice. 📸: @gonzthedog.
Rob Meronek Comments
Other Skater Links
- Full Skater Database - 6000+ skater profiles.
- Skateboarders on Instagram - browse your favorite pros and ams on Instagram.
- Skate News and Videos - daily skate news and videos from around the web.
- Media Coverage - we log all major magazine coverage by skater and photographer.
- Skate Photographers - we log all major magazine coverage by skater and photographer.
- Contest Results - over a decade's worth of contest history.