Kyle Walker Skater Profile
Sponsors: Volcom, Thunder, Spitfire, Real, Vans, Active, Happy Hour
Hometown: Oklahoma City OK, Stance: Goofy, Age: 19, Status: Am
Last Update: Thursday, December 06, 2012 Submit an Update
Recent News on Kyle Walker
Friday, May 17, 2013 posted by Rob
Way back in 2007 was when we first met Kyle Walker at Damn Am Costa Mesa, his first one. He turned heads and made it to the Finals there and has been killing it ever since. For the next few years, we saw him with his mom everywhere from the Tranquility rail to Kyle coming back to win Damn Am Costa Mesa in 2010 and again the following year in Woodward. Now he drops this amazing part and like 120+ of today's top pros, he's on the path to his name on a board. It's pretty amazing to see it coming full circle for yet another skater we've seen grow through Damn Am and Tampa Am. Check out Kyle's full part, "In Color". Don't stop at the credits because that's where it keeps getting better.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 posted by Rob
A small sample of Kyle's new part coming out this Friday:
Sunday, March 31, 2013 posted by Rob
Kyle's next up on Firing Line:
Sunday, September 02, 2012 posted by Rob
How can you not be laughing the whole time you're wearing those shorts? Kyle and Peter Ramondetta are up on the next Pushing, this time in Oklahoma:
Thursday, May 10, 2012 posted by Rob
Kyle and the rest of the Volcom crew can be found destroying Double Rock here:
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 posted by Rob
Kyle Walker won the Damn Am Volcom again this year, this time at Woodward West. Check out his run:
Kyle Walker Comments
Other Skater Links
- Full Skater Database - 6000+ skater profiles.
- Skateboarders on Instagram - browse your favorite pros and ams on Instagram.
- Skate News and Videos - daily skate news and videos from around the web.
- Media Coverage - we log all major magazine coverage by skater and photographer.
- Skate Photographers - we log all major magazine coverage by skater and photographer.
- Contest Results - over a decade's worth of contest history.