Schedule for Clash of the Crews
Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2012 by Rob
- 5pm – Free skating for contestants
- 6pm - Free BBQ for contestants
- 9am – Doors open
- 11am – Contest starts
- 30 invited teams
- 4 skaters per team (This used to be 5, but is now changed.)
- Top 3 scores on your team are averaged for your team's final score
- 1 pro permitted
- If pro is not currently on your roster, they are not permitted entry
- 1 additional owner/manager permitted to skate – must be over 30
- 5 minute jams
- 3 minutes in between each jam
- Top 8 teams qualify for finals
- Single elimination brackets
- Head to head
- Winner advances
- 1st – $1,000
- 2nd – $750
- 3rd – $500
- 4th – $350
- 5th – $250
- Product Toss
- 8pm – After Party at The Bricks
- 1327 East 7th Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33605, 813-247-1785
by Rob on Sunday, January 27, 2013
20 shops from the southeast came to SPoT for another year of Clash of the Crews.
by Rob on Saturday, January 26, 2013
The jams for the Clash of the Crews presented by Vans.
by Rob on Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Thanks to all the shops and homies that came from all over the southeast to the first Clash of the Crews at SPoT.
by Rob on Friday, January 27, 2012
Each Crew gets five skaters plus one optional old guy. As of Friday night at 8pm when I put this together, all the teams were not completely assembled and here, but here's what we have so far.
by Porpe on Friday, November 28, 2008
Photos and a full story from MIA's 2008 Clash of the Crews.
by Ryan on Monday, November 12, 2007
Photos and a full story from the Clash of the Crews 2007 at MIA Skatepar
by Rob on Sunday, November 19, 2006
Photos from the nightlife and general lurking on our trip to Miami for Clash of the Crews.
by Rob on Tuesday, November 14, 2006