Go Skateboarding Day 2017 presented by Adidas
Posted on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 by Chris
June 21st is Go Skateboarding Day, a national celebration of what we do pretty much every day anyway... take to the streets, hitting downtown, Ybor City and whatever else gets in our way. Then back to SPoT for free skating.
- 11:00AM - Skate the Bro Bowl park
- 100 E. Kay St. (corner of E. Kay St. and N. Lamar Ave.) - map it
- 1:00PM - Skate down 7th Ave. to Ghetto Gap
- 2:00PM - Ghetto Gap tricks for cash
- 3:00PM - Skate to SPoT
- 4215 E. Columbus Dr.
- 4:00PM - Best Trick Jam (obstacle TBD)
- Free skating at SPoT all day!
- More details to come