Dakine Giveaway Results Post at Skatepark of Tampa

Dakine Giveaway Results

Here are the results from the Dakine Giveaway. Top four got a Dakine bag. 75% of you would rather sack it on a rail than make out with The Senator. I guess the other 25% are really scared of rails.
Post Tags:

Related Posts


Subscribe to the SPoT What's Up Blog

Enter your email:

SPoT What's Up Blog

We've been posting daily banter to the What's Up Column here for over a decade now. Select a year and month to see posts from that time.