Right now, the course is sweating like it skated all night. It's way too sketchy to be skating right now so the Contest today is postponed. Watch for another update in about an hour. If things clear up by 11am, we'll start things off, but if not, we will have to cancel the Contest and close for the entire day with no skating at all. The Shop
will remain open, however.