After ASR this weekend
, we're going to Canada. Montreal to be exact. We're going
to find out who the King is. DC's King of Montreal
is on Saturday,
August 21. Here are a few Canadian stereotypes that immediately come to
mind when I think of America's hat:
- Even the squirrels - they gangsta.
- Getting in the country is like trying to cheat a lie
- The abundance of mullets explains the "Canadian
passport" slang used to refer to that cut.
- Mexicans don't usually go that far.
- They seem to breed skate families: new and
- Perogies at every meal.
- Very expensive sauce, even at the
- The country has no beef with other countries.
- They are very chill with
I'm hoping to discover 10 more Canadianisms on this trip and then another 10 when we return for Damn Am Vancouver on September 17 - 19