Posted by Rob, Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:33 PM
After ASR this weekend, we're going to Canada. Montreal to be exact. We're going to find out who the King is. DC's King of Montreal is on Saturday, August 21. Here are a few Canadian stereotypes that immediately come to mind when I think of America's hat:
- They gangsta.
- Even the squirrels - they gangsta.
- Getting in the country is like trying to cheat a lie detector test.
- The abundance of mullets explains the "Canadian passport" slang used to refer to that cut.
- Mexicans don't usually go that far.
- They seem to breed skate families: new and old.
- Perogies at every meal.
- Very expensive sauce, even at the store.
- The country has no beef with other countries.
- They are very chill with the dope.