Bounce houses are overrated, clowns are creepy, and swimming pools are loaded with bacteria...so how do you throw a party that everyone will be talking about for years? You rent a mini-ramp. We now have a 5 1/2' tall, 16' wide half pipe that you can rent out for your own selfish reasons, including contests, birthdays, weddings, bar mitzvahs, company outings and more.
About the ramp:
- Height: 5 1/2'
- Width: 16'
- Flat bottom: 10'
- Transition: 7'3"
- Ramp armor (weatherproof)
- Board blockers on each side
- Aluminum railings
- Round steel coping
The ramp's first test was Flogging Molly's Salty Dog Cruise a few months back. We loaded this thing on a cruise ship successfully, and it was the highlight of the party. That's legendary Pro-Skater and Flogging Molly's accordian player, Matt Hensley getting his run in.
Pricing and setup
- Fully portable lightweight aluminum design can be set up in almost any location
- We bring the ramp to you
- Can cater to most any event
- Package deals available
- Rent for one day or multiple days
- Organized demonstrations available with top amateur and pro skateboarders and/or BMX riders
- Contact email@example.com for packages and pricing
Ron Allen (another legendary Pro Skater), shows everyone how it's done.
Let us run your contest or Mini Ramp Jam!
- Full audio rental is available for announcing and DJ (PA, speakers, mixer, mics & turntables)
- Portable staging and fencing
- We can run your event from start to finish: announcing, judging, contest formatting, etc. Contact us for contest packages.
Photos 2, 3, and 4 by Rich Johnson/Spectacle Photo