SPoT Now Has A Portable Mini Ramp...And You Can Rent It
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 by Chris
Bounce houses are overrated, clowns are creepy, and swimming pools are loaded with bacteria...so how do you throw a party that everyone will be talking about for years? You rent a mini-ramp. We now have a 5 1/2' tall, 16' wide half pipe that you can rent out for your own selfish reasons, including contests, birthdays, weddings, bar mitzvahs, company outings and more.
About the ramp:
- Height: 5 1/2'
- Width: 16'
- Flat bottom: 10'
- Transition: 7'3"
- Ramp armor (weatherproof)
- Board blockers on each side
- Aluminum railings
- Round steel coping
The ramp's first test was Flogging Molly's Salty Dog Cruise a few months back. We loaded this thing on a cruise ship successfully, and it was the highlight of the party. That's legendary Pro-Skater and Flogging Molly's accordian player, Matt Hensley getting his run in.
Pricing and setup
- Fully portable lightweight aluminum design can be set up in almost any location
- We bring the ramp to you
- Can cater to most any event
- Package deals available
- Rent for one day or multiple days
- Organized demonstrations available with top amateur and pro skateboarders and/or BMX riders
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for packages and pricing
Ron Allen (another legendary Pro Skater), shows everyone how it's done.
Let us run your contest or Mini Ramp Jam!
- Full audio rental is available for announcing and DJ (PA, speakers, mixer, mics & turntables)
- Portable staging and fencing
- We can run your event from start to finish: announcing, judging, contest formatting, etc. Contact us for contest packages.