"15 amazing Professional Skimboarders annually take part in a Tour across Florida. Starting in Tampa at SPoT for an indoor skateboarding event, then moving to Orlando to Typhoon Lagoon for an inland Surfing event all on the way to Vilano Beach for the Florida Pro/Am, the third longest running skimboarding event in the world. We compete, we party, we film the entire tour."
Steve Pullara designed the Tour back in 2000 and unfolded it in 2001 with 15 entrants, some of the greatest Skimboarders in the World have competed in this event...Bill "Beaker" Bryan, Brad Domke, Sam Stinnett, Austin Keen, Morgan Just...just to name a few.
Arrive at facility as early as you wish, the park opens at 10am. You can practice for free. Event will begin promptly at 1:00pm. We will have a riders meeting at 12:30 pm
More contest details at the Run Drop Slide website here
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018
- 1pm - 4pm
- 15 riders max
- Round 1 : 3 – 40second runs, highest run taken. 12 riders advance
- Round 2 : 3 – 40second runs, highest run taken, 6 riders advance
- Round 3 : Final – 20 minute JAM with all finalists
- Awards immediately following
- Skatepark of Tampa
- 4215 E. Columbus Dr. / Tampa, FL