The purpose of this is to answer any questions you have about seating and ticket prices at Tampa Pro. If you still need something cleared up, check out the official event page here
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
How do I get tickets?
That's an easy one - go to the Will Call ticket page here
to buy them. If for some insane reason you don't own a computer or device that has internet, you can get some in the SPoT Shop here in Tampa. Just ask a staff member for help.
How much are they?
- Friday = $10 (Industry V.I.P. & Team Manager Contest, Practice)
- Saturday = $15 (Tampa Pro Qualifiers, Indy Best Trick Contest + Converse Concrete Jam)
- Sunday = $15 (Tampa Pro Semis and Finals)
We're also offering Weekend Passes ($30), which get you in each day, plus all the night parties AND you save $$$$. Oh and did we mention there are V.I.P. tickets?
What are the V.I.P. Tickets?
Good question - these tickets are limited to only 57 and are $80 apiece ($60 for second row). Here's what you get:
- Free parking all weekend
- The best Tampa Pro spectator seats in the house (see the chart below) reserved just for you
- Entry each day + night parties
- A free 11" x 17" 2019 Tampa Pro poster with artwork by Stephen Palladino
- **NOTE: The second row V.I.P. seats are $60 and listed on the chart below. You get an 85% view of the course, plus your seat is reserved, so they're still pretty damn good tickets. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions not answered here.**
How do I get my tickets?
Other than the V.I.P. passes, we don't do physical tickets, so you won't be getting anything in the mail. You WILL get an email confirming your purchase, but hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't. We have wristbands that go with each day; you can pick yours up the week of the event. Here's what you need to claim them:
- If you bought them online - First and last name of the person who ordered the tickets.
- If you bought them in the shop with cash - just save the receipt and bring it back the week of the event
Switching tickets, refunds, etc.
This is on a case by case basis, but the general rule is all ticket sales are final
. If you can't make it and want to give your homie the tickets, just make sure they claim them under your name. Any other ticket issues, please email email@example.com.