- Saturday and Sunday mornings
- Sign-Up and Check-in: 10am - 10:30am
- Supervised Skating and Group Instruction: 10:30am - 11:30am
- 12 & under only
- Cost is $20 for members/ $25 for non-members
- Skate until close is included in the cost
- One on one
- All ages
- Cost is $40
- Session during Lesson is included in the cost
- Email Tim Gasiorski - firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- If you need to rent a skateboard, helmet, knee or elbow pads, we have you covered.
- Full kit rental $8.00 (includes skateboard,helmet,knee and elbow pads).
- Individual rental:
- $5.00 skateboard
- $2.00 helmet
- $2.00 knee pads
- $1.00 elbow pads
A variety of the following basics of skateboarding will be reviewed and explained, depending on the student's ability and willingness to learn.
- Explained the functions of deck, trucks, wheels, bearings, etc.
- Pushing on flat ground
- Pumping on transition
- Rolling down bank ramps
- Drop-in on bank ramps
- Drop-in on transition
- Kickturns on bank ramps
- Kickturns on transition
- Ollie on flat
Lessons give students basic information on the function of a skateboard as well as assistance with learning tricks. The students will be taught some of the skateboarding techniques listed below. Safety gear is not required, but it is recommended and included in the cost of the Lesson.
Please keep in mind that although your child may have been taught a few moves on a skateboard, it does not necessarily mean that he/she will improve drastically with each Lesson. The development of skateboarding ability is a lifelong challenge that takes dedication and patience and each individual learns at his/her own pace. We are here to help, but if the skater does not practice outside of Skatepark, improvement will come at a much slower pace.