Schaefer in Copenhagen
Schaefer is in Copenhagen, Denmark right now rebuilding the street course to get ready for the Copenhagen Pro in June. He sent over a batch of photos along with these notes:
- Arrived Tuesday and was picked up by Thomas my friend that lived with me in Tampa in 1994
- Although I don’t give two poops about football other than taking Vern’s (from Listen) money, Thomas picked me up rocking his Tampa Bay Buc’s Jersey
- Cool pics from the drive around town
- Chicks on bikes with cell phones
- Cappuccino with hearts on top - “I think she really loves me”
- Thomas lives in a really cool place that his girl has hand designed and she loves designer lamps…
- The skate park has a long way to go for a rebuild, but it will get there so wish me luck
- Check out Thomas’ Tampa City Star Logo he got while at Tampa Pro
- I am staying at the Fox Hotel – artist themes in every room, so you can pick which theme may work for you... I had the receptionist pick mine I am feeling like I am in room from Eddie Murphy’s “Coming to America” movie – it is called the, Diamond – The Crown Jewels...
- I didn’t bring my camera battery charger so this could be the last you hear from me in Copenhagen until we come back here for the event on June 29 - July 1
- Forgot to mention... Camilla brought me breakfast in bed including a chocolate Danish at 7am this morning...