Rent the Park for Private Sessions or Parties
Posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 by Rob
Rent the Park For Birthdays, Special Occasions or just a fun session with only your friends. The details are below.
- Cost is $250.
- Park may be rented out before or after regular business hours (please refer to schedule).
- Reservations must be made two weeks in advance.
- If reservations are made within two weeks of the rental, an additional $50 charge will be applied (see manager).
- Rental time period is three hours unless otherwise documented on this sheet.
- Up to 15 skaters, inliners, bikers, etc. are allowed to participate. Additional participants will be charged $5 each.
- A maximum of 10 spectators are allowed entrance at no charge. Additional spectators will be charged $5 each.
- Customer may bring food and beverage.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted at the Skatepark of Tampa.
- No other entertainment can be set up unless authorized by a Skatepark of Tampa employee on this sheet.
- There will be a $50 charge for every half-hour that a party runs over scheduled time.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at reservation time.
- Credit card number is required when reserving Skatepark.