SPoT After School Skate Sessions
Posted on Thursday, September 6, 2018 by Chris
WHAT ARE YOU DOING AFTER SCHOOL?The SPoT After School Sessions are held at Skatepark of Tampa's world class facility used by the top pro skateboarders. Skaters receive skateboard education, daily activities, lessons and pointers, session contests. Beginner to advanced levels. Our after school sessions are from 3:00PM to 6:00PM every Thursday until May 30th. Skaters will be engaged and supervised at all times.
AFTER SCHOOL SKATE SESSIONS ARE EVERY THURSDAY STARTING MARCH 28 TO MAY 30.
- SPoT Members = $25
- Non-Members = $30
Want to become a member? Email us at email@example.com or talk to someone in the shop.
2019 SESSION DATES
- April 18
- April 25
- May 2
- May 9
- May 16
- May 23
- May 30
- 2:00pm -3:00pm - Skater drop-off and check-in
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm - Stretching/lessons/skating with instructor
- 4:30pm - 5:00pm - Daily organized activities with instructors
- 5:00pm - 5:30pm - Set aside for daily contests
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm - Free skate with instructors
- 6:00pm - Skater pick-up
- 6:00pm - Close - Skaters are free to skate unsupervised until park closes
YOU CAN'T SKATE WITHOUT A WAIVER!
You can't get a waiver unless your parent or legal guardian is present. The only exception is to bring a notarized waiver with you. These rules are strictly enforced. Do not register unless you have your waiver taken care of.
- Open to all levels of experience
- Promotional items from our sponsors
- Must have own skateboard and safety gear (rentals available)
- Helmets are mandatory, other safety gear optional but recommended
- Skaters are supervised at all times
- Schedule subject to change because of weather or staffing