Kenny Anderson Skater Profile
Sponsors: Chocolate, Converse, Indy, Satori, Hard Luck Bearings, Poler, Back Forty
Hometown: Redlands CA, Stance: Goofy, Age: 42, Status: Pro
Last Update: Friday, March 21, 2014 Submit an Update
Recent News on Kenny Anderson
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 posted by Pat
We're not travelling too far back in time this week, maybe only a year or two. It's just these Lost and Found clips of Kenny Anderson looked so good I couldn't help but post them today. That said, In honor of Throwback Tuesday you should go watch Kenny's 411 profile, where he kills the now deceased ledge to bank at the Bro Bowl
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 posted by Rob
Kenny takes us back to his first visit to Skatepark of Tampa in 1996, while riding for Planet Earth. He then comments on how Stevie Williams and Mike Peterson, with two completely different styles of skating, get the same respect while under the roof of SPoT. Kenny also discusses the high caliber of skating when Elijah Berle won Tampa Am 2010, along with Dennis Busenitz's winning run at Tampa Pro 2011. And let's not forget that The Perfect Man himself placed 9th in 2001. Sit back, enjoy episode eight, and be prepared for the remaining episodes, once a week on Wednesdays through Tampa Pro, March 22 - 24, 2013.
Friday, September 21, 2012 posted by Rob
Kenny looking super good at Familia HQ:
Thursday, March 8, 2012 posted by D.B.
Monday, November 7, 2011 posted by Luc
Transworld - Archival Challenge: Kenny Anderson.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 posted by Rob
Follow Kenny as he nose manuals from LA to Vegas in this amazing short film:
Kenny Anderson Comments
Other Skater Links
- Full Skater Database - 6000+ skater profiles.
- Skateboarders on Instagram - browse your favorite pros and ams on Instagram.
- Skate News and Videos - daily skate news and videos from around the web.
- Media Coverage - we log all major magazine coverage by skater and photographer.
- Skate Photographers - we log all major magazine coverage by skater and photographer.
- Contest Results - over a decade's worth of contest history.