Rune Glifberg Skater Profile
Sponsors: Flip, Volcom, Indy, Ricta, Mob, Converse, Oakley, Burn
Hometown: Copenhagen Denmark, Stance: Regular, Age: 38, Status: Pro
Last Update: Thursday, August 02, 2012 Submit an Update
Recent News on Rune Glifberg
Monday, July 18, 2011 posted by Rob
This year is Rune Glifberg's Silver Anniversary on wood and wheels. I hope you all make it that deep. He's got a few words and some footage from him hometown here in this footage from Simon:
Thursday, June 16, 2011 posted by Rob
From the Volcom press release: This weekend Rune Glifberg is celebrating his Silver Anniversary (25 years of skateboarding) on June 18 2011 at Fælledparken - a place where he's been skating since 1988! - in Copenhagen, Denmark. Rune will unite the local community with this day of skating celebration. Inviting all of the legendary skateboarders he knows to join in the action, chucking in a heap of great music and small side events into the mix. The Silver Anniversary is surely going to be a legendary event and a fitting tribute to the man himself. The concept behind the event is to create the biggest and most fun demonstration that Copenhagen has seen in years, and possibly ever. It's history in the making, and a celebration of skateboarding in its truest form; a place for everyone to hang out, eat, drink and skate.
Monday, April 18, 2011 posted by Rob
Rune interviews with the staff at Copenhagen Pro:
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 posted by Rob
European Car magazine did an article about Rune.
Monday, June 08, 2009 posted by Rob
Catch Rune Glifberg on the Flip Feast Southwest Tour 2009.
Rune Glifberg Comments
Other Skater Links
- Full Skater Database - 6000+ skater profiles.
- Skateboarders on Instagram - browse your favorite pros and ams on Instagram.
- Skate News and Videos - daily skate news and videos from around the web.
- Media Coverage - we log all major magazine coverage by skater and photographer.
- Skate Photographers - we log all major magazine coverage by skater and photographer.
- Contest Results - over a decade's worth of contest history.