Mark Suciu Skater Profile
Sponsors: Habitat, Adidas, Atlas Skateshop, SML Wheels, Thunder Trucks, RVCA
Hometown: Saratoga, CA, Stance: Goofy, Age: 25, Status: Pro
Last Update: Thursday, August 04, 2016 Submit an Update
Recent News on Mark Suciu
Tuesday, June 11, 2013 posted by Rob
One amazing line from Mark in X Games Real Street:
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 posted by Rob
Mark's on Ride's High Five:
Friday, March 15, 2013 posted by Pat
Has anyone else been noticing Mark Suciu's complete dominance of skateboarding the past few months. It all started in Chris Mulhern's video project, The Philadelphia Experiment. Mark went on a rampage through Philadelphia's Center City weaving tricks in and out of lines no one had seen before. A few days after that, an edit from San Jose called Tunnel Vision drops. Of course Suciu was at it again. I thought, man this kid's killing it right now, job well done. He wasn't done. Next thing I know, Mark's on the cover of The Skateboard Mag doing a trick down a rail no one's ever done before. Not only that, he went and dropped another full part, this time for adidas. Yes, more footage. Watch below and take a vacation, Mark.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 posted by Rob
Five minutes of amazing raw with Mark:
Thursday, January 31, 2013 posted by Rob
Mark's Firing Line from Thrasher:
Tuesday, December 04, 2012 posted by Rob
Is that a backside 180 nosegrind the hard way to forward, also the hard way? Everything about this is hard, even thinking about doing it. Catch Mark at Tampa Am this weekend and watch it live right here on skateparkoftampa.com.
Mark Suciu Comments
Other Skater Links
- Full Skater Database - 6000+ skater profiles.
- Skateboarders on Instagram - browse your favorite pros and ams on Instagram.
- Skate News and Videos - daily skate news and videos from around the web.
- Media Coverage - we log all major magazine coverage by skater and photographer.
- Skate Photographers - we log all major magazine coverage by skater and photographer.
- Contest Results - over a decade's worth of contest history.