HEAT SHEETS & RESULTS
August 3, 2019Skatepark of Tampa: 4215 E. Columbus Dr., Tampa, FL
Waiver InfoYou must sign a waiver to enter our All Ages Contests. You can do that online right here. Under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them.
Get RegisteredCLICK HERE TO REGISTER
REGISTRATION FEES:$25 in advance ($30 for Sponsored division)
$30 day of (tax exempt)
Florida sales tax applies to all contest fees, unless you register the day of the event.
REFUNDS:If you get injured during the contest or just can't make it for some reason, hit up firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get you a refund.
ABOUTSPoT All Ages Contests are a great place to start if you've never entered a skate comp. Pros like Jamie Foy, Zion Wright and Tyson Peterson have all grown up shredding these over the years. Sometimes a top Am or Pro will stop by and skate with everyone or throw some free product at you. It's always free to spectate and there's food options from The Bricks if you get hungry (but feel free to bring your own). No outside alcohol or drugs are permitted.
- 8:00am - Doors open / open practice and registration
- 10:30am - Contest starts
- 8 & under division starts first: 2, one minute runs - best run counts
- 9-12 division: 3 person jams, 3 minutes each
- Girls division: 2, one minute runs - best run counts
- 13-15 division: 3 person jams, 3 minutes each
- Break for awards & product toss
- 11:30am - Food will be available for purchase in the courtyard
- 1:30pm (approximately) - Contest resumes
- 16 - 29 division: 3 person jams, 3 minutes each
- 30 & up division: 2, one minute runs - best run counts
- Sponsored division: 3 person jams, 3 minutes each
- Sponsored finals: Top 3 skaters, one, three minute jam
- Final awards & product toss