Posted by Rob, Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:08 AM
Security is super tight, credentials are required for any and all video and photo use, even more credentials are needed to pick your nose or fart, hot dogs and a beer runs $20, and every corner you turn you got Johnny Action Sports telling you how core and grassroots his wack new crap is. You better get tickets now!!! Just kidding! This is what Damn Am is:
- There is no suckurity.
- There are no special passes. If you want to shoot, just stay out of the way and you're good.
- There's free food and drink all weekend, and it's a lot better than hot dogs.
- No "Action Sports" - this is just skateboarding.
- While getting a spot to skate in the Contest is a bit of a fight, there are no tickets for spectators. Everyone is welcome, everything is free, there is no VIP because we are all VIP.
- Please wear a costume on Sunday because we will all be fully geared up in something crazy.
- Friday and Saturday are both Qualifiers, Sunday is Semi-Finals and Finals. Full schedule is here.
- If you can't make it, there's a live webcast by Volcom.