Posted by Rob, Tuesday, July 26, 2011 2:44 PM
- On August 19 - 21, there's a new Damn Am stop: Shanghai, China. Brush up on yer Engrish.
- On September 9 - 10, the Damn Am Canada is now in Toronto at Ashbury Park. Brush up on yer Canadianisms, eh.
- On October 20 - 23, the Damn Am formerly in the Volcom parking lot in Costa Mesa is now at Woodward West. That's about two hours away from where it was at Volcom, but everything in that area is two hours apart at the birthplace of carmageddon. Volcom's parking lot is not available this year.
- As usual, top 12 in all Damn Am contests for the year don't have to fight their way into Tampa Am. Top two get a spot in the Tampa Am 2011 Semi-Finals on Sunday. This year, Tampa Am is December 1 - 4.
- We'll have more details on all this soon.
Previous Post: The Vert Ramp Got Used in the Other Direction Yesterday